The Infuse is about performance. Always has been. Always will be. Since its earliest iterations influenced by Pat Moore, the drive towards progression has been central to its design. New for 2021, our flagship model has been reimagined and re-inspired by snowboarding’s Rocket Man, Arthur Longo. And this new hands-down, next-level, and best-in-class Infuse will reset your expectations of what a snowboard boot should be.
Loaded with top-shelf features such as the V3 UltraCush™ TNF FlashDry™ liner, V3 POPCUSH™ footbed, V3 UltimateWaffle™ outsole, and the Vans Flex Control System for custom flex tuning, the new Infuse doesn’t stop there. It now features a waterproof zipper shroud, D-ring gaiter hooks, and one-way breathable valves. Also new for this year is a stabilizing external heel counter and two-piece molded plastic toe cap with a knurled rubber overlay for protection and grip while hiking or on your sled. Now that you’ve got everything you’ve ever wanted in a snowboard boot, what are you gonna do with it?
Vans flex rating provides a point reference for how boots within the Vans line compare in flexibility. A lower number designates a softer - flexing boot; higher numbers designate a more supportive boot. Boots equipped with the Vans Flex Control System, PowerCuff Strap, and Hybrid Plus systems will have larger ranges indicating the scope of flex within which each boot can be adjusted.
- Flex: 5-9/10
- Lacing: VANS Hybrid Plus BOA® - The Hybrid Plus system expands the range of flex control from the original Hybrid Boa configuration by adding an extra Boa lace that passes around the back of the boot and across the instep to optimize the lines of pull and maximize the flex control capabilities.
- Liner: V3 Ultracush™ - UltraCush interior cushioning layer The North Face FlashDry materialization, Expanded Comfort Flex neoprene forefoot, Updated X-Cage for superior heel hold, Dual-density, heat-moldable core, Closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue
- FlashDry: Vans and trailblazing outdoor innovator The North Face™ continue their partnership on the first-to-market FlashDry-equipped snowboard boot liner. FlashDry fabric technology is engineered to act like a second skin, pushing moisture to the surface and eliminating it as fast as possible. These fabrics are are engineered to repel and resist wetting out to help provide quick-drying performance that keep the user dry and comfortable. Setting a new industry standard in moisture management and all-condition comfort, this technology has now been integrated into all of the Vans V3 UltraCush™ TNF FlashDry liners.
- X-Cage: This heel lock component offers an asymmetrical, anatomical shape that fills the space around your ankle bones with a soft durometer EVA foam. Available on the V2 UltraCush Smartwool and V3 UltraCush FlashDry liners, the X-Cage is designed to keep your foot securely in the heel pocket and in constant contact with your snowboard.
- Flex Control: Removable, high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
- Sole: V3UltimateWaffle™ represents our most progressive thinking in outsole technology. Loaded with features, it is found only on our top-shelf product and offers the widest range of versatility. From stomping a big landing to side-hilling a hike (and even traction on your sled) you can count on the UltimateWaffle.
- Footbed: V3 POP Cush™ - Tri-density POPCUSH construction, OrthoLite® open-cell foam top layer TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex, Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, Anti-fatigue coring design, Airflow perforations, Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
- Heat Retention 360: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- Powercuff Strap: Power is the operative word with the PowerCuff Strap. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.