Luna (“moon”) and Ventana (“window”) describes this all-new women’s-specific hybrid model, dismissing the idea that the sky is the limit, and encouraging us to seek our potential among the stars. There’s no looking past its sharp design—this boot walks the line between utilitarian fashion and Vans’ heritage aesthetic. A full complement of Pro Spec features and Vans’ Boa® Hybrid Fit System positions it among a limited and elite offering in a growing women’s market. We are purveyors of imagination, and the Luna Ventana Pro represents Vans’ best work in frontline design and innovation for women’s snowboarding.
Vans flex rating provides a point reference for how boots within the Vans line compare in flexibility. A lower number designates a softer - flexing boot; higher numbers designate a more supportive boot. Boots equipped with the Vans Flex Control System, PowerCuff Strap, and Hybrid Plus systems will have larger ranges indicating the scope of flex within which each boot can be adjusted.
- Flex: 5-7/10
- Terrain: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
- Lacing: VANS HYBRID BOA WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – The Hybrid system merges traditional lacing with the power of the Boa Fit System at the instep and the adjustable flex control of the Custom Slide Guide for secure, targeted heel hold and true custom fit.
- Liner: V2 ULTRACUSH™ WITH SMARTWOOL® LINER – Outfitted with Smartwool® Merino wool, this liner has an UltraCush interior cushioning layer, extended Comfort Flex neoprene toe box, and updated X-Cage for superior heel hold. It is finished with a dual-density, heat-moldable core and closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue.
- Flex Control: Removable, high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
- Sole: V2 WAFFLE PRO OUTSOLE – The V2 Waffle Pro is built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
- Footbed: V2 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – The dual-density POPCUSH™ construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design. The TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex.
- Heat Retention 360: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- Powercuff Strap: Power is the operative word with the PowerCuff Strap. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.