The Verse is often regarded as one of the most versatile technical-terrain, high-performance, double Boa® boots available today. And with good reason. It’s more than capable of backcountry missions and plenty comfortable destroying resort groomers. Not sure about that? Ask Blake Paul, who’s back with another all-time pro rider colorway this season.
The most responsive and supportive boot in our line, the Verse is engineered to optimize the precision and power of the Boa Fit System by utilizing our Custom Focus Plus platform. A dual-zone configuration ensures unlimited micro adjustability and superior heel hold. Add in a waterproof zipper shroud, D-ring gaiter hooks, one-way breathable valves, and a V3 UltraCush™ TNF FlashDry™ liner and you get unmatched moisture management. Package all that on top of our V3 POPCUSH™ footbed and the V3 UltimateWaffle™ outsole, and the Verse is truly in a class of its own.
Vans flex rating provides a point reference for how boots within the Vans line compare in flexibility. A lower number designates a softer - flexing boot; higher numbers designate a more supportive boot. Boots equipped with the Vans Flex Control System, PowerCuff Strap, and Hybrid Plus systems will have larger ranges indicating the scope of flex within which each boot can be adjusted.
- Flex: 6-9/10
- Lacing: VANS BOA® Custom Focus Plus – Custom Focus Plus features two high-power (H4) dials that control three zones of fit linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated fit around the instep area for superior heel hold.
- Liner: V3 Ultracush™ - UltraCush interior cushioning layer The North Face FlashDry materialization, Expanded Comfort Flex neoprene forefoot, Updated X-Cage for superior heel hold, Dual-density, heat-moldable core, Closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue
- FlashDry: Vans and trailblazing outdoor innovator The North Face™ continue their partnership on the first-to-market FlashDry-equipped snowboard boot liner. FlashDry fabric technology is engineered to act like a second skin, pushing moisture to the surface and eliminating it as fast as possible. These fabrics are are engineered to repel and resist wetting out to help provide quick-drying performance that keep the user dry and comfortable. Setting a new industry standard in moisture management and all-condition comfort, this technology has now been integrated into all of the Vans V3 UltraCush™ TNF FlashDry liners.
- Flex Control: Removable, high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
- Sole: V3 UltimateWaffle™ represents our most progressive thinking in outsole technology. Loaded with features, it is found only on our top-shelf product and offers the widest range of versatility. From stomping a big landing to side-hilling a hike (and even traction on your sled) you can count on the UltimateWaffle.
- Footbed: V3 POP Cush™ - Tri-density POPCUSH construction, OrthoLite® open-cell foam top layer TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex, Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, Anti-fatigue coring design, Airflow perforations, Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
- Heat Retention 360: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- Powercuff Strap: Power is the operative word with the PowerCuff Strap. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.