Warm feet are happy feet at the mountain and in town. Our Freeride Sock uses a soft, acrylic blend to wick moisture and keep your feet comfortable. They feature a pill-resistant weave for durability, and are reinforced at the heel and toe to handle skiing and riding. Dakine logo prints are an added bonus and the perfect excuse to kick off your boots in front of the fire.
- • WEIGHT: Medium
- • FACE YARN: THERMOLITE® blend provides lightweight warmth, moisture wicking and enhances breathability
- • LINING YARN: Nylon/lycra blend for comfort, abrasion resistance and strength
- • DURABILITY: Reinforced heel, toe, and arch
- • COMPRESSION ZONES: Instep, ankle, and upper cuff
- • CUSHIONING: Medium cushioning in foot bed, and upper
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.
|Skarpety S/M||39 - 43||7- 9|
|Skarpety M/L||43 - 46||9 - 12|