The Charger is a low-profile glove with a premium look backed by rugged toughness. Its 100% goat leather palm is durable and dexterous, the fleece lining adds a layer of plush warmth, and an adjustable hook and loop cuff closure offers a snug fit. This is a hardworking glove for those seeking durability over bulk.
- • INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [Glove 60g] [Mitt 110g]
- • PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- • SHELL: Plain Weave (61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester) with PFC Free DWR / NySpan (70% nylon, 17% polyester, 13% elastane)
- • LINING: 300g Fleece / 400g Pile (100% polyester)
- • CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- • Nose wipe thumb panels
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
|Size||Knuckle width [cm]|
|S||16.5 - 19|
|M||19 - 21.5|
|L||21.5 - 24|
|XL||24 - 27|