The Invado OG combines a Vans classic look with the solution to an age-old snowboarding problem—the lack of a decent heel hold. The Vans Boa® Hybrid Fit System merges traditional lacing and the power of Boa closure at the instep with the Custom Slide Guide to provide targeted and instantly customizable heel hold in any terrain or situation. This makes the Invado OG an easy choice for any rider looking for style and performance at an incredible value.
- Flex: 4-6/10
- Lacing: VANS Hybrid BOA® - The Hybrid system merges traditional lacing with the power of the Boa Fit System at the instep and the adjustable flex control of the Custom Slide Guide for secure, targeted heel hold and true custom fit.
- Liner: V1 Ultracush - UltraCush interior cushioning layer, Dual-density, heat-moldable core, Comfort Flex neoprene toe box, Closed-seam brushed fleece cuff
- Footbed: V1 POP Cush - Single-density POPCUSH construction, Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, Anti-fatigue coring design, Airflow perforations, Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
- Sole: V1 Waffle Log - The original Vans waffle outsole is an iconic skate classic, and the V1 Waffle Lug outsole pays tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction from the Waffle Lug outsole.
- Heat Retention 360: All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- Powercuff Strap: Power is the operative word with the PowerCuff Strap. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.