If the entire mountain is your domain, the Empire awaits you. We’ve reimagined our flagship boot, using an entirely new construction to make it more versatile and durable than ever. We’ve also refined its appearance and fit. Perfect for pushing progression, this legendary boot is Tadashi Fuse’s daily driver. From kickers to cliffs, rule everything with the Empire.
- FLEX: 7/10
- LACING: Speed lacing - The L2 lacing system not only provides a quick and easy way to secure your boots, it also helps you precisely adjust two separate lacing zones—the foot and the calf. One handle and clasp close the upper part of the boot while another handle and clasp close the lower part. A pull on each handle secures your foot, allowing you to powerfully and precisely transfer energy to your board.
- POWERSTRAP: This strap provides extra support for your shin to enhance response.
- BACKBONE: This reinforced panel cradles the back of the boot to maximize durability and enhance response.
- D-TEX MEMBRANE: Waterproof and breathable, this membrane ensures feet stay warm and dry.
- WATERPROOF CONSTRUCTION
- ASYM FLEX: This design pairs a stiffer flex on the outside of the boot with a softer flex on its inside for the perfect blend of power and comfort. It also improves edge-to-edge transitions and control while reducing strain on the knees. The Asym Flex provides a truly unique riding experience.
- REMEDY OUTSOLE: You don’t need a prescription for DEELUXE’s Remedy. Especially versatile, the Remedy sole provides the perfect blend of traction and cushioning. It offers exceptional grip while hiking and when it’s time to send it, the sole’s free-floating heel cushion ensures smooth landings. And thanks to a reduced footprint, it minimizes toe and heel drag. Give your feet the treatment they deserve with DEELUXE’s Remedy sole.
- LINER: Performance Flex (PF) - Performance Flex liners are the perfect choice for riders looking for out-of-the-box comfort that lasts. These liners feature foam that is soft yet supportive, making them especially comfortable and dependable. And instead of offering security only at the shin, Performance Flex liners provide extra support in the ankle area thanks to their external heel harness.
Ask a question
Write your opinion