Our wool-blend socks breathe and move sweat away from your skin for all-day comfort in your boots. The soft, pill-resistant knit features a synthetic and spandex blend for a long-wearing durability and a lasting fit. They feature reinforced heels and toes with cushioning in all the right places. The Thinline features the lowest-profile knit we offer.
- • WEIGHT: Light
- • FACE YARN: Wool blend face yarn provides warmth and wicks away moisture
- • LINING YARN: Nylon/Spandex blend for comfort, abrasion resistance and strength
- • DURABILITY: Reinforced heel, toe, and arch for durability
- • COMPRESSION ZONES: Instep, ankle, and upper cuff compression zones
- • CUSHIONING: Light cushioning in foot bed, and upper
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.
|Skarpety S/M||39 - 43||7- 9|