The most trusted binding in snowboarding is back for its 17th season running. The Force is Union's go-to binding for anything and everything you can throw at it - cliffs, powder, side hits, double blacks... This all-mountain destroyer can handle it all. New for 21/22 we've hooked the Force up with the durability and response of the popular Exoframe 4.0 ankle straps. May the Force be with you.
- FLEX: medium, 7/10
- BASEPLATE: Stage 4 Duraflex ST - Quick edge-to-edge power and a locked in ride feel. Lifetime Warranty.
- HIGHBACK: Force Duraflex ST - The perfect balance of flex and response for all types of riding.
- BUSHINGS: Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA - Muli-Density Thermoformed EVA padding saves your heels and promotes a true and even board flex.
- ANKLE STRAPS: NEW! Exoframe 4.0 - Lightweight, super durable and provide a locked in ride feel.
- TOE STRAPS: NEW! TS 2.0 Rhombus - Multi-Positional options, thermoplastic anti-slip material and fit to any boot.
- RATCHETS: Magnesium - Fast in, fast out - Union magnesium ratchets are four times the strength of aluminum with only half the weight.
- HEELCUP: Extruded 3D Aluminum - Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag. Lifetime warranty.
- HARDWARE: 8.8 grade steel – The strongest steel available on the market.
- DISK TYPE: Universal disk 4x4, 2x4, Channel
- CANTING: Yes, 3 degree
- WARRANTY: Lifetime for baseplate / heelcup, 2 years for everything else
- RIDER LEVEL: intermediate/advanced
|Size||BOOT SIZE (EUR)|
|S||37 - 41|
|M||40,5 - 44|