It’s here! Union Binding Company and the Yawgoons have teamed up to bring you this limited-edition Yawgoons Custom House collaboration. Built to take a beating and inspired by the Yawgoons’ creative riding style, this binding features a lifetime warranty Stage V Baseplate, OTE Bushings, and Ultragrip Toe Straps. If you’re a rope-tow ripper looking to up your jib game, grab a pair of these limited-edition Yawgoons bindings before they’re gone for good.
- BASEPLATE Flite Duraflex Stage V Baseplate – The freestyle oriented Stage V Baseplate comes canted with Duraflex injection. Ideal for those looking for more response at a price that won't be beat.
- Thermoformed EVA Bushing – Shock absorption saves your heels and promotes a true and even board flex.
- Universal Disks – Compatible with any traditional 4x4 mounting system and 3-hole board patterns. Channel Compatible Discs are available separately from Union to fit Burton snowboards with The Channel.
- STRAPS 3D Symmetric Direct Connect Straps – Symmetric Direct Connect ankle strap system features a multi-layer strap core that evenly distributes pressure across the top of the foot. They hold you in, but don't hold you back.
- UltraGrip Toe Straps – Multi-Positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point -- a simplistic, yet highly durable design.
- BUCKLES Injected Aluminum Buckles – Union's Aluminum Buckles are the perfect combination of function and reliability. Strengthened with springs and a long lasting ratchet mechanism for easy, fast ratcheting power.
- HIGHBACK CP1 Highback – Developed and tested by Gigi Ruf. Incredibly light, extremely comfortable, and outstanding for all types of snowboarders and every type of terrain.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcup – Made of extremely durable extruded aluminium, designed to minimize toe drag while optimizing heel hold.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding is under, Union uses only the strongest steel on ALL hardware.
- Tool-Free Adjustments – No screwdrivers needed - Flip the levers for a quick and easy on-hill adjustment.
Ask a question
Write your opinion